Full Time Psychiatry Job Waterloo, IA
A general psychiatrist is needed at a multi-specialty group in Iowa. This is a full-time, inpatient and outpatient position. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with a rotating call. The telehealth component will be onsite. Come join 2 psychiatrists and 2 mid-levels with a goal of hiring 2 additional psychiatrists and mid-levels. The group is accepting board-certified candidates, or board-eligible candidates that will become certified within 3 years of employment. Future residents and fellows are welcome to apply. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
You will receive a competitive compensation with a call stipend and RVU program. Shareholder-track is available after 2 years. There may also be additional incentives that will be discussed with our client.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2635467.
- Student loan support for residents
- Multi-specialty group
- Telehealth available onsite
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Inpatient and outpatient mixed role
- Rotating call schedule
- H-1B and J-1 candidates accepted
- Future residents and fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.