Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job St Charles, MO
An exciting hematologist-oncologist opportunity is now available at a busy multi-specialty group practice in Missouri. Come be a part of a reputable healthcare network. Work a traditional Monday through Friday schedule. During the week there will be call at 1 hospital, and there will also be a 1:6 weekend call. The practice has a well-established patient base and a strong support staff and resources. In addition to a team of physician, there is 1 other hematologist-oncologist on staff. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with solid tumor and hematological disorders.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation plan with a 2-year guarantee. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, occurrence-based malpractice, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation time, 1 week of CME and $5,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in an area with ample entertainment and cultural amenities. The city has professional sports, a revitalized downtown, museums, fine dining, and plenty more. You will have a diverse assortment of neighborhoods to choose from that fit any lifestyle. The school system is award-winning. St. Charles is 30 minutes from St. Louis.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635144.
- Generous compensation plan with a 2-year guarantee
- Be a part of a reputable healthcare network
- Step into busy practice with a well-established patient base
- Strong support staff and resources
- Traditional Monday - Friday work schedule, weekend call of 1:6
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Excellent metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.