Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, MA
A Massachusetts-based medical facility needs locum tenens pulmonology/sleep medicine coverage. The provider will work 2 weeks per month in an ongoing capacity. The locum tenens provider will work in the clinic, perform sleep studies, and do follow-ups. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only MA-licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 2 weeks per month in an ongoing capacity
- MA license required
- Board certified
- Clinic coverage, sleep studies, and follow-ups
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.