Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Zanesville, OH
A new locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in Ohio. The facility needs a provider to work on weekdays with a 1:3 call rotation. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 20 - 25 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. A NRP certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Weekday shifts with 1:3 call
- NRP certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Deliveries, C-sections, and laparoscopic surgery
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.