Full Time Psychiatry Job Fayetteville, NC
CompHealth is currently assisting a North Carolina facility with its search for a psychiatric medical director. This is an inpatient position with clinical and administrative duties. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:4 weekend call. The They welcome board certified candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a North Carolina medical license, if necessary. H-1B visa candidates are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus quality bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 27 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time with a stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 call or text or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number # 2633964.
- Medical director
- 100% inpatient
- Must be board certified
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Retirement plan
- Total compensation over $300K
- Low cost of living in beautiful area of North Carolina
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.