Full Time Pediatric Pathology Job Bakersfield, CA
Pediatric Pulmonology With/Without Sleep
California - Not-for-Profit Children’s Hospital
Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then come to join this private, not-for-profit award-winning children’s hospital.
- Option for 100% Pulmonary with no hospital call
- Option for 50% Pulmonary with 50% sleep medicine
- Weekly 1:5-6 hospital call (if desired)
- Average 12-14 patients a day in clinic
- Multiple clinic locations available
- Diverse and supportive medical staff
- Pediatric residency program affiliated with Stanford University
- 8.5% employer retirement contribution
- Malpractice, disability, medical, dental, vision, 7 days of CME
- 27 days of paid time off + 7 days of CME + 3 sick day
- Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come to discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California’s top 10th largest city with over 400,000 people living in this metro
- 90 minutes to Los Angeles
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – top rated schools in the state!
Job ID: PDP 6114126 (JN -042020-22196)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.