Full Time Endocrinology Job Northern, IN
An exciting endocrinology opportunity is now available at a physician-led multi-specialty group in Indiana. This is a great opportunity to work for a non-profit organization that prioritizes physician autonomy, work-life balance, a culture of camaraderie, and a team-based approach to patient care. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current Indiana license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. H-1B visa candidates are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a highly competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, fellow stipend, malpractice insurance with no tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, four weeks' vacation, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If you are interested, please contact Victor Arboleda at 954.837.2737 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2632846.
- Non-profit organizations
- Physician-led multi-specialty group
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday with no call
- Value work-life balance
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fellowship stipend, sign-on, and loan forgiveness
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.