Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Idaho Falls, ID
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
$700,000+ Earning Potential
Private Practice with Partnership
Join a Private Practice hiring an Interventional Cardiology Physician to join them in partnership as part of the largest Cardiology group in that part of the state. This 9-provider group works in a service area of 500,000 people in a city that has grown 20% over the last 5 years. Along with a great income potential and supportive group, you could live in an area that attracts people from all over the United States for its outdoor adventures. Come check it out!
- $600,000 base salary + Production + Partnership after 1 full year
- Group has full CV capabilities with surgery and TAVRs (no capacity however for additional structural work at this time)
- Full benefits, PTO, Sign-On Bonus, Paid Malpractice, and $5000 annual CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Regional airport in town of 250,000 residents (and growing)
- Short drive to internationally known Jackson Hole ski resort or Yellowstone national park
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- An abundance of restaurants, nightlife and family-friendly activities
To be considered for this Interventional Cardiology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CD 11914466
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Interventional Cardiology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.