Full Time Rheumatology Job St Louis, MO
- Will join well established Rheumatology program in hospital employed multi-specialty practice.
- Outpatient Clinic treats patients with lupus, arthritis, ultrasound guided joint injections, new Biologics, and overseeing infusions.
- Clinical hours: M-F, 8-5, light call responsibilities.
- 527 bed facility is a major teaching facility affiliated with Saint Louis University School of Medicine.
- Position includes very lucrative base salary, production bonuses, up to $50K signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension plan, 25 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, $15K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced specialists and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
This community is a lovely, trendy, first-ring suburb of St. Louis. The St. Louis metro area has over 2.8 million residents, a rich history and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. The area has outstanding public and private schools, and 3 major Universities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.