Full Time Neurosurgery Job Central, WI
A health system in Wisconsin needs a neurosurgeon. They are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neurosurgeon for adult and pediatric neurosurgery care. Candidate must meet the qualifications to participate in general neurosurgery and trauma call (rotation 1:3). Come join another neurosurgeon and specialize in neurosurgical treatment of the entire spectrum of spine disorders and must possess the ability to provide care for traumatic brain injuries and life threatening neurosurgical emergencies. Experience in minimally invasive techniques in spine surgery would be a plus. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee. You will also receive a generous relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, health and dental, life insurance/disability, 20 days of vacation and 2 weeks of CME to start, $5,800 CME annual allowance, a fully funded retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2633459.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Join 1 other neurosurgeon
- General neurosurgery and trauma call (1:3 rotation)
- Adult and pediatric neurosurgery care
- General neurosurgery with focus on spine
- Fellowship in complex spine surgery required
- Board certified or board eligible
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.