Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job NJ
Location: Central New Jersey (15 mins north of Union, NJ)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across New Jersey. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.