Full Time Hospitalist Job Wenatchee, WA
alarm 16 days ago
Posted by Anne L. Bennett, Physician Recruiter, Specializing in Northwest Practice Opportunities & Placements
Employer Anne L. Bennett, Physician Recruiter, Specializing in Northwest Practice Opportunities
CENTRAL WASHINGTON HOSPITALIST. Highly collegial team. Well organized service. Skiing 20 minutes from town.
This 70K community has character. It's downtown has developed nicely with breweries, wineries, fun shops and restaurants. This a haven for outdoor sports including a river loop for jogging, cycling or walking plus skiing 20 minutes from town. You'll find a thriving economy, a family friendly community, good schools and 300 days of sun per year. Plus, the area has invested in a high-speed fibre optic network that attracts telecommuters from Seattle. This is an opportunity to join a highly respected hospital and medical center with strong ties to the University of Washington.
- Expanding program with high physician retention and satisfaction.
- Flexible request driven schedule.
- Primarily days (10 hour shifts). 15 shifts per month.
- Procedures available but not required.
- Team includes Advanced Practitioners, case managers, therapists and pharmacists.
- 200 bed hospital
- Clinical faculty appointment available through University of Washington
- Excellent compensation, benefits, student loan repayment.
- PLUS, Washington has no state income tax.
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.