Full Time Pulmonology Job Northern, IN
An exciting 100% pulmonologist opportunity is now available at a physician-led multispecialty group in Indiana. This is a great opportunity to work for an organization that prioritizes physician autonomy, work-life balance, a culture of camaraderie, and a team-based approach to patient care
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee plus production incentives and quality incentives. There is also a monthly resident/fellowship stipend and FQHC student loan forgiveness available. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 8 days of CME plus $10K, a retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2632812.
- Award-winning and state-of-the-art organization
- Physician-led multispecialty group
- Seeking a pulmonologist with great clinical skills
- Value work-life balance
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fellowship stipend, sign-on, and loan forgiveness
- Flexible recruitment budget
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.