Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job AL
Attention Intensivists: We are a representing a large tertiary care center adjacent to the University of Alabama's campus and home to a large subspecialty network providing the highest level of care to the region.
- 583-bed, regional medical center
- 63-bed ICU - medical, surgical, trauma, and cardiac patients
- Modified block schedule
- Intensivists work 15 days per month
- Physicians must be BC/BE Critical Care
- Excellent remuneration includes base salary, benefits, path to partnership and signing bonus
- Active cardiac, vascular, trauma and neuroscience programs are at the core of the medical center's care network
- A long-standing affiliation with the University of Alabama allows for a large complement of residents to support the hospital's mission and vision
Tuscaloosa is a welcoming community steeped in history and a strong sense of collegiate pride. Home to the University of Alabama and the Crimson Tide. Tuscaloosa is a vibrant town with multiple residential options and some of the best schools in the state. Music, art, and culture are abundant throughout the area. Just one hour from Birmingham!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.