Full Time Endocrinology Job MT
Successful candidate will join one of Montana's most progressive and modern 500 bed healthcare facilities.
- Clinic located in newest construction on campus; hours are M-F, 8 - 5.
- Call evenly distributed with average of 2-3 weekend calls.
- Practice averages 15 patients daily; consists of insulin pumps, CGMS, thyroid biopsies, thyroid ultra sounds.
- Position will be employed with attractive base salary, production bonus, signing bonus.
- Benefits consist of malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, disability, retirement + 5% match, , 8 weeks PTO/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; upcoming fellow grads as well as experienced candidates welcomed.
Great Falls has a local population of 60,000 population, with a regional draw of over 275,000. Experience very mild winters, and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. This Montana town is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools. The cost of living index is only 84% (with the national average being 100%). The quality of life is unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. The Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Cultural activities include the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, a respected local symphony, and the Charlie Russell Museum. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting. International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Chicago, and more.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.