Full Time Psychiatry Job Unknown, MA
An outpatient service facility in Massachusetts needs additional psychiatrist support. They are looking for a general psychiatrist who is comfortable seeing all patient populations in an outpatient setting. This position is 100% telepsychiatry due to COVID-19, but you will be required to work onsite once COVID-19 is contained. The schedule is flexible, Monday through Friday, or 4, 10-hour shifts per week, or even part-time. You can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. This opportunity requires that you be board certified in adult and child psychiatry. Final-year fellows are encouraged to apply. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, five days of CME time with $3,000 stipend, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO and paid holidays, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. You will be a short drive from Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2632455.
- 100% telepsych position, will be on-site at later date
- Comfortable with all patient populations
- Flexible schedules, no call
- Will consider full time or part time
- Average 15 patients per day
- Must be board certified and fellowship trained in child and adult psychiatry
- New graduates or experienced physicians
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.