Permanent Psychiatry Job Unknown, MA
You will receive a competitive compensation package and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, five days of CME time with $3,000 stipend, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO and paid holidays, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. You will be a short drive from Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2632455.
- 100% telepsychiatrist position, will be on-site at later date
- Comfortable with all patient populations
- Flexible schedules, no call
- Will consider full time or part time
- Average 15 patients per day
- Must be board certified and fellowship trained in child and adult psychiatry
- New graduates or experienced physicians welcomed
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.