Permanent Neonatology Job Odessa, TX
You will receive an exceptional compensation and benefits package medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Enjoy a great lifestyle in a west Texas location with all the amenities. A vibrant energetic city with something for everyone- outdoor activities, thriving arts and cultural community, friendly people and a great place to raise a family. Enjoy a lower than average cost of living and no state income tax!
For more information about this and other Pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer job #2632469.
- Level III NICU with 50 beds
- Average daily census is 30
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off, no in-house call
- Very competitive compensation
- Malpractice paid
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability and 401k
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.