Permanent Internal Medicine Job Jamestown, ND
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and RVU bonus in place. You will also receive malpractice insurance, a $50K sign-on bonus, health benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, life insurance/disability, 10 days of CME and $4,000 stipend, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Jamestown has long been known for its buffalo, but there is a lot more to this eastern North Dakota city. When the need to get into the great outdoors arises, there are several options to choose, beginning with the Jamestown Reservoir. With seven boat launches, seven picnic shelters, two swimming beaches, three miles of hard-surfaced walking and biking trails, a world-class disc golf course and 2,492 acres of water surface area, the reservoir is Jamestown's premier recreation area. Fishing in the reservoir or river is a popular activity. It is an hour and a half west of Fargo.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other internal medicine job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2632630.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
- Seeking an IM or med-ped physician
- Assume an established pediatric and IM population
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 15 to 20 patients a day
- Employed by a multi-specialty group
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visa support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.