Full Time Hospitalist Job Central, CT
A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Connecticut at a long-term acute care facility. The incoming hospitalist will see 12 to 14 patients per day on average. You will work weekdays with very light call. Applicants should be board certified in IM. If you do not hold an active CT license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This is a comfortable lifestyle position offering a competitive compensation, malpractice, medical benefits, 37 days of PTO, CME time, and a retirement plan.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Regine Azemard at 954.837.2696 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2632184.
- Great quality-of-life position
- 37 days of PTO
- No procedures or vents
- Full slate of benefits
- Established facility with long history of excellent care
- Full subspecialty support
- 1000+ acres of public parks in the area
- Great arts scene
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.