Permanent Breast Surgery Job Montgomery, AL
A multi-specialty clinic, affiliated with UAB School of Medicine, is interviewing board-certified/board-eligible Breast Surgeons to provide compassionate, cutting-edge acre in Montgomery, Alabama!
Practice details and what they offer:
- 100 percent breast surgery with no general call
- Group consists of an experienced breast surgeon, two mid-level providers, and excellent support staff
- Leading compensation & benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Various options to further your talents, education, and skills
- Qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Educational Assistance program with 100% tuition assistance
Montgomery is the 4th largest city in Alabama, and is home to over 200,000 residents! Living in Montgomery, you'll enjoy a lively community that has entertainment (fine art, sports, theatre), golf courses, numerous indoor & outdoor recreational activities, organized youth sports and tons of shopping. The area has nationally ranked Magnet Schools, affordable housing, and a regional airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport! Your also a little over 3 hours from Gulf Shores, AL, less than 2 hours from Florida and 2 hours from Atlanta, GA.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.