Full Time Otolaryngology Job CA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME allowance, a retirement plan, comprehensive benefits, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a pleasant city with low cost of living and minimal traffic congestion. It is a safe community that is unlike the crowded cities of California. Enjoy frequent fruit stands and farmers markets, bike trails, and other outdoor activities, while still being within easy driving distance to some of the largest attractions in California.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2632022.
- General otolaryngology, open to subspecialists
- Robotics available
- Existing patient base
- Average 20 clinic patients per day and 4 surgeries per week
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Exceptional earning potential
- Sign-on is 10% of salary
- Relocation and loan assistance provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.