Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Spokane, WA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent job opportunity for a full-time or part-time Palliative Care physician in Spokane, Washington. Candidate must be board certified in Palliative Care. Patient rounding in post-acute facilities: skilled nursing and long-term care. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.