Full Time Hospitalist Job Rutherfordton, NC
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for an experienced, full-time Facility Medical Director, to lead our established Hospitalist team at Rutherford Regional Health System in Rutherfordton, North Carolina. The facility medical director is responsible for the oversight of care provided by all program hospitalists. This role is charged with fulfilling the company?s contractual obligation to a client facility, including staffing, department management and supervision of medical care. Prior medical director experience is required. The Facility Medical Director will work closely with hospital leadership to develop, implement and evaluate all services provided by the program. Responsibilities include the provision of leadership and compliance with the company?s goals and objectives. Candidates should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our physicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians? ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive annual salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.