Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NM
We are looking for family practice physician for a position in New Mexico. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other FM physicians. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not currently hold a license in NM, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a $20K sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with health/dental/vision for you and your family, CME time with $5K stipend, a retirement package, 31 days of PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this New Mexico city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Gorgeous area, great schools, and an average temperature of 70 degrees
- Work-life balance schedule- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Loan repayment available
- Visa holders welcome
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- Sign-on and relocation packages available
- Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.