Full Time ObGyn Job Victoria, TX
A new OB/GYN opportunity is now available in Texas at an established hospital. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will work a traditional with call 3 - 4 times per month. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active TX license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position has partnership potential and a competitive compensation package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Victoria has all the amenities of larger communities including great shopping with local, regional and national merchants, an acclaimed symphony, Community Theater and Ballet Theater, museums, a 12-screen cinema complex, 27-hole public golf course, the Texas Zoo, and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630873.
- Join team of 8 other OB/GYNs
- Partnership track
- 24/7 anesthesia services
- Competitive compensation with a sign-on
- Student loan repayment
- CME, medical licensure, relocation reimbursement
- Texas is a tort reform state with no income taxes
- 35 miles to the Gulf of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.