Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Brooksville, FL
Intensivist Opportunity in Sunny Florida
Beautiful Tampa Suburb!
100% Critical Care duties, serving one flagship hospital
• Join intensivist group with developed protocols resulting in documented improved patient outcomes while providing superior quality of life for medical staff members
• Qualifications: Candidates must be BC in critical care - Pulmonary/CC or Internal Medicine/CC or Anesthesiology/CC.
Hospital Employed Inpatient Critical Care Intensivists Opportunity in beautiful Brooksville, Florida. 18 bed ICU, Avg. 12 patient seen per day, 15 shifts per month (7 a-7 p & 7 p – 7) with teaching program!
The ICC Intensivist is expected to lead daily multidisciplinary rounds and provide a consultation on all patients admitted to the ICU. The Intensivist are expected to provide critical care consultations hospital-wide and build strong collaborative relationship with referring primary care and consulting physicians, as well as actively participate in ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- A Very Competitive salary
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Medical Insurance Policy (Family, Individual)
- Dental Insurance Policy
- Vision Insurance Policy
- Term Life Insurance Policy
- Long-term, Short term disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation – Distributed twice annually
- CME Reimbursement
- Matched 401k Program
- Stock Options
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF ICC HEALTHCARE INTENSIVIST GROUP
Reputation: Leading model for Clinical Excellence, Effective EBM protocols/policies, best clinical practice.
ICC Intensivists: Strong clinical skills, effective TEAM building, strong communication, highly regarded.
Fidelity: Nationwide organization, HCA entity, large road map for future expansion.
Leadership: Strong company physician and executive leadership, Facility and Regional Directors for Medical Operations.
Network: Opportunities in multiple locations, multiple states nationwide and in varying ICU structures (community, tertiary care and teaching facilities.)
Resources: Access to robust ICU dashboard (for HCA programs,) Committees for clinical initiatives, Peer review.
Employment Benefits: Robust benefit package (medical/ dental/ vision insurance), Long/short-term disability, Term Life, Vacation, 401K, CME.
Career Growth/ Development: Opportunities for leadership role, clinical oversight committee participation, GME participation.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.