Permanent Neurology Critical Care Job Ocala, FL
Intensivist Opportunity in Ocala, FL with Neuro Critical Care training/experience
Ocala Health and ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare are seeking a critical care physician with additional training or experience in neuro critical care to join their busy and growing program in Ocala, Florida.
• 24 hour physician coverage of Med / Surg, CVICU and Neuro ICU.
• 20 bed Med / Surg ICU with approximately 10 beds focused on neuro ICU; 6 bed CVICU
• 12 hour shifts: 7 am – 7 pm / 1 MD 7 pm – 7 am.
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts.
• ACGME accredited IM residency program with teaching opportunities.
• Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
• Physician must be Internal Medicine Critical Care and Neuro Critical Care trained, and BC/BE in Critical Care through ABIM andn through UCNS in Neuro Critical Care Medicine. Approximately 50% of the practice will be dedicated to Neuro ICU.
• Board certification / board eligibility
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring.
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling.
• Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections.
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities.
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 300 providers in 40+ programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 hospitals in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
Ocala Regional Medical Center is part of Ocala Health System, a 2-facility health system with 360 beds. Facilities have been consistently growing over the course of the last 5 years, having invested $136 M in capital improvements through 2016. Facility has another $110 M in construction underway to include expansion of ER, OR, and IP Bed Capacity at both facilities. Ocala Health is a high functioning Level II Trauma Center, and is the only trauma center in Marion, Hernando and Citrus counties. The facility also leads a growing GME program in partnership with UCF.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.