Full Time Urgent Care Job Las Vegas, NV
Urgent Care Medicine Physician, Las Vegas, NV
Competitive Earning Potential
No State Income Tax - Excellent Quality of Life
Join a well-established, physician-oriented organization that has been serving the Las Vegas Valley and its surrounding communities for decades. This group is currently seeking highly motivated and patient-centric Urgent Care Physicians for this clinic in the heart of Las Vegas.
- Positions offer competitive earning potential, an optimal work-life balance and the opportunity to work in a supportive, yet autonomous environment - work 3, 12-hour shifts in a row, with four consecutive days off
- Daily patient volume of 4 patients an hour
- On-site radiology and laboratory services available all hour's clinics are open
- Employment opportunity with full executive-level benefits including health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance and more.
- Competitive salary with opportunities for additional shifts and travel stipend for rural clinics and annual bonus potential. In addition, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided
- Physician with MD/DO Degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine
Live in the land of eternal vacation, where there is something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in. Enjoy the nightlife with a condo in downtown Las Vegas, settle into one of many family-oriented suburban communities, or hit the links regularly in the various world-class golf communities. The low cost of living alongside the thriving economy and no state income tax makes the Las Vegas area an ideal place to live and work.
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
- Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year
- Henderson, Nevada was recently named "One of the Best Cities to Live in America" by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States & Summerlin, NV has also been named as "One of the Best Places to Live in America" by Money
- Low cost of living and no state income tax, no school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home's value
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, golf courses, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more
To be considered for this Urgent Care Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: UCM 7763160
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Urgent Care Medicine Physician opportunities, or
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.