Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Elkins, WV
A new locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in West Virginia. The facility needs a provider to work in the office and on call. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 12 - 15 patients per day, and example responsibilities include vaginal deliveries, C-sections, ultrasounds, VBAC, and tubal ligations. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. ACLS, BLS, and NRP certifications are also needed. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Office and call coverage
- ACLS, BLS, and NRP certifications needed
- Board certified
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Vaginal deliveries, C-sections, ultrasounds, VBAC, and tubal ligations
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.