Permanent Orthopedics Job Turlock, CA
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630116.
- Private practice with partnership-track
- Primarily outpatient
- Monday - Friday with scheduled procedure days
- 20 patients per day to start
- Well-established group, respected in the community
- Excellent referral network
- Fellowship trained preferred
- Less than 2 hours to San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.