Permanent Pediatrics Job Sioux Falls, SD
In addition to a very competitive base salary, you will also be offered medical and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, 20 days of vacation time, a relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME, 403b and 457b retirement plans, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance. They also offer forgivable loan repayment.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing, and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630233.
- Very competitive compensation with no state income tax in SD
- 4.5-day workweek
- Primarily outpatient with newborn rounding
- Newborn call is about 1:12 weeks
- Pediatric hospitalists cover all other inpatient work
- Join 3 other pediatricians
- Work at a beautiful new clinic
- See an average of 20 to 25 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.