Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Northern, WV
A hospital in West Virginia needs an additional emergency medicine physician due to growth. They are offering 10 to 12, 12-hour shifts per month, more are available. The incoming physician will rotate between 2 locations that are within 30 minutes of each other. The emergency departments are fully staffed with physicians and nurses. They welcome commuters to apply.
This employed position offers a generous compensation where you can earn more the $300K. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, CME stipend plus $1,000 for licensing, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2630240.
- Make more than $300K annually
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 2 locations, 12k and 25k volume
- 12-hours shifts
- Open to commuters
- Malpractice coverage
- CME included with licensing reimbursement
- 1 hour from Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.