Locum Tenens Perinatology Job , MT
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Montana is currently in search of a maternal fetal medicine/perinatologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night and weekend call, and the physician will see 18 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. Physicians who don't have a MT state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. Assignment requirements include amnio tests and cervical cerclage.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Amnio tests and cervical cerclage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.