Permanent Gastroenterology Job West, TX
Join a strong group of 3 Gastroenterologists.
- One of three has advanced training and is performing ERCP/EUS along with Pediatric GI
- Healthy mix of general GI cases along with ERCP and EUS.
- Group will consider both general and advanced trained gastroenterologists.
- 500-bed Level I Trauma Center with a Regional Burn Center
- Primary teaching hospital for Texas Tech Health Sciences Center
- 100 primary care providers to provide referrals.
- Pediatric GI available for consults.
- Hospital received The Best Place to Work in Texas award many years in a row
- State-of-the-art equipment including SpyGlass, New Olympus 190 Scopes, and much more
- $500K first year salary transitioning to wRVU model after year one.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401-K.
- Make additional monies for call responsibilities- approximately $65K per year.
- Candidate with advanced training in ERCP and EUS will make an additional $60K for call
- $75K signing bonus for general gastroenterologist. $80K for candidate with advanced training.
Lubbbock is a beautiful university community with a local population of 300K. Area boasts excellent amenities, shopping, and restaurants.Great public and private schools, tort reform, and no state income tax are additional benefits.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.