Full Time Family Practice Job Sacramento, CA
Multi-specialty group with more than 450 healthcare providers in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a fellowship-trained geriatrician to its rapidly expanding Geriatrics Division.
We are seeking BE/BC fellowship-trained Geriatrician (IM or FM) to join our great team of four geriatricians and eight geriatric advanced practice clinicians to:
- Provide outpatient geriatric consultations in an interdisciplinary team setting and work in a collaborative way to care for patients with complex needs.
- Help supervise and support, through telemedicine links, our growing house call program.
- Attend geriatric patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities along with our geriatric advanced practice clinicians to help ensure appropriate care and to minimize the need for unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Work in a collaborative team including case managers, social workers, pharmacists, and the geriatric advanced practice clinician to ensure the patients? needs are met
- Telephone call coverage would be ~1:12. This opportunity offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including bonus potential and a very desirable retirement plan.
The Geriatrics Division is dedicated to care-coordination care throughout the continuum-of-care with this team-based approach. There is an opportunity to work with trainees at UC Davis and UCSF and potential for faculty appointment. The division is involved in several novel research projects including innovative devices in chronic disease management, geriatric telemedicine, and long-term care research working with AMDA Foundation. Opportunities for leadership, medical directorship, and quality improvement projects are available depending on individual interest.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.