Full Time Hospitalist Job , CT
Nocturnist Physician Opportunity - 20 minutes from Hartford, CT
Currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified full-time 36 hr nocturnist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
- Our hospitalists maintain a fair and manageable daily census
- Closed ICU and no procedures required
- Excellent support and collegiality with nursing, ancillary staff, and specialists
- Administrative and leadership teams are highly accessible and cooperative
- Hospital was named one of the Top Workplaces in 2017 and 2018 in the Hartford Courant
- Commit to providing exceptional quality of care and experiences to the Hospital patient community
- Practice efficiently and effectively in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Flexible and responsive to patient needs and unexpected staffing changes
- M.D. or D.O. licensed in the state of Connecticut.
- DEA license and CDS license
- Board certification (or eligibility within two years of employment) in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Verification of residency training is required.
- ACLS certification
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is strongly preferred but not required
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and quality improvement activities
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.