Full Time Gastroenterology/Endoscopy Job , IL
Seeking an experienced BE/BC Interventional Gastroenterologist with an Advanced Endoscopy focus to join our Gastroenterology Department..
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Advanced Endoscopy fellowship training required
- Well-developed Interventional program ready to step into
- All services for Gastroenterology and Colon-Rectal surgeons are provided seamlessly in our new, centrally-located, state-of-the-art 10-suite Digestive Health Center which includes exam rooms, preparation and recovery bays, procedural rooms and space for research
- Our Digestive Health Center is located adjacent to Hospital and the Cancer Center
- Join a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group comprised of 7 Outpatient GI physicians, 2 GI Hospitalists, 3 Colon-Rectal surgeons, 12 well-trained Advanced Practice Providers, excellent Magnet-Designated nursing staff, nurse navigator, and dietitian onsite
- GI Hospitalist service covers call 40 weeks/year and remaining 12 weeks are split amongst the Outpatient GI physicians
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- We participate in digestive clinical trials and is one of six facilities in IL to perform double balloon enteroscopies
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.