Full Time Psychiatry Job , IA
A hospital in Northeast Iowa needs an additional psychiatrist. This is an outpatient position for a general adult patient population. The schedule is Monday through Friday with evening hours available. There will be no call. The incoming physician will do psychiatric evaluations and med checks. Co-occurring mental health is preferred, but not required. Come join a staff that includes 2 psychiatrists, NPs, PAs, and social workers. J-1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, generous PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2628406.
- Join 2 other psychiatrists
- 100% adult outpatient
- General adult population
- Monday - Friday with evening hours available
- No call required
- Psych evaluations and med checks
- Full support staff
- Co-occurring mental health preferred, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.