Full Time Rheumatology Job Greensburg, IN
A rheumatologist is needed to be a solo practitioner in Indiana. They are hiring because the hospital is referring out enough patients for a full-time rheumatologist. The incoming physician will be the first and be able to build the practice how they want. Work a 4- or 5-day workweek, all outpatient with no call. The hospital has an infusion center and the clinic will be located in the hospital. They are open to experienced physicians and fellows. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in rheumatology.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee with additional earning potential through wRVU. You will also be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation which includes holidays, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2628548.
- Be the first rheumatologist
- Build the practice the way you want
- Open to 4- or 5-day workweek
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- Hospital has an infusion center
- Open to experienced physicians and fellows
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.