Full Time Pediatrics Job Fresno, CA
Student Loan Assistance
Join a practice ingratiated for 33 years with a relaxed culture in one of the most beautiful settings in the country. Be a part of the most respected and well-established Pediatrics practice in the area!
- Competitive base salary with annual bonuses - employed directly by the private practice
- Outpatient position with minimal call and inpatient responsibilities
- Teaching options available - academic ties to UCSF
- Full health benefits, CME, paid time off, retirement matching, signing bonus, relocation assistance, and more!
- Direct student loan assistance from the practice and NHSC repayment options
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Nestled in the Central Valley, California’s most affordable metropolitan, Fresno, has an unmatched diversity of natural beauty and recreational opportunities!
- The New York Times calls Fresno "One of the Most Affordable Places to Live in the Country"!
- Big city living and small town charm - Fresno offers all of the amenities of a big city with the ease of a small town
- Location, location, location! Fresno’s close proximity to Los Angeles, San Francisco, and three national parks are worthy of the location praise!
- A foodie’s wonderland - Fresno offers freshly made farm-to-table cuisine and food with influences from around the world!
- Business is booming! Businesses, startups, and people from all over the world are moving to Fresno!
- Award-winning schools, family-friendly communities, and a convenient lifestyle that only Fresno offers!
Job ID: PD 10934545 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.