Permanent Pediatrics Job Alma, MI
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVUs. You will be offered malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO, CME time with $3K stipend, a tax-deferred annuity with employer match 403B, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Midland, named one of the best small cities to raise a family in by Forbes magazine. Come live and practice in this unique city that offers small-town atmosphere with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family. This dynamic town just 30 minutes from Saginaw for a larger city's amenities and even closer to Lake Heron for all the waterfront activities one could desire.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2627979.
- Traditional schedule
- Competitive compensation with RVUs
- Tax-deferred annuity with employer match 403B
- Malpractice with tail
- 25 days of PTO
- CME with $3K stipend
- Excellent recreational opportunities
- Family-friendly area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.