Full Time Dermatology Job Providence, RI
DermatologyPhysician Needed to Meet Increasing Patient Demand Near Providence, Rhode Island
** Just 15 minutes from lively downtown Providence**
myDermRecruiteris actively interviewingBoard Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologiststo join our highly successful client in Providence County, Rhode Island.
Step into a position offering alucrative compensationpackageand numerous additional perks, includingsuperior supportfrom experienced, well-trained staff and a provider-centric, flexible schedule. You'll findan excellent work-life balance here!
About the Position:
- Full-time or part-time opportunity;work 3-5 days perweek -your choice!
- Expect to see 25-45 patients per day
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology;based on your comfort level
- Open to experienced MDs, DOs and2020 Residents
- Multiple location position; all within 30-minutes
- Highly competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision,IRA matching, paid CME, 4 weeks PTOand more
- Highly ethical, physician-owned group
- Flexiblework environment offering a great deal of autonomy
- Excellent, well-trained support staff ensures productivity
- Dermatology-specific EMR in place
Location Features:Providence is one of the country's oldest cities and the state capital of Rhode Island, located at the head of Narragansett Bay.This iconic coastal sea town is home to the Roger Willams Park Zoo, great colonial history museums and sites, unique dining experiences and so much more!
Providence offers so much to do and explore for families, young professionals and even those looking to retire.And with Green Airport available for all of your air travel needs, you can make vacations a priority while living and working in this lovely city.
Plus,Providence is less than 60 miles from Boston, with even more attractions and experiences to be had!
Ready to Learn More?Become a member of this flourishing and well-established group seeing tremendous growth today!
Email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.comor call636-239-1787 Ext. 160for a confidential conversation!
All inquiries are heldstrictlyconfidential.
And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
Reach out todaywe're here to help!
Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help. Check us out at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.