Excellent Mohs Opportunity in Memphis, Tennessee
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aMohs Surgeonto take over an existing patient base for a physician relocating out of state.
Work alongside seven other providers eager to welcome you to this private practice where the potential to drive your own success and build a highly lucrative income is truly limitless!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time;three days of Mohsand two days of Medical Dermatology
- 30 Mohs cases a week available immediately- vast potential for growth
- Work from out of 3 offices, all within 20 minutes of each other
- Receive flexibility and autonomy
- Opportunity to participate in Dermatology resident training;optionable
- Competitive starting guaranteed salary plus a percentage of collections -long-term potential to make $800-900k+ annually
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k + match, CME, PTO and Paid licensing malpractice and membership dues
- Physician-owned (Non-PE) group
- Collegial team bolstering a warm, family-like culture
- Superior support staff, including Medical Assistants, Scribes, and Administrative Professionalsall working to ensure your focus remains on providing exceptional patient care
- Enjoy a brand new stand-alone clinic allowing for 4-5 patient exam rooms per physician
- EMR system in place
Memphis offers residents affordability, culture, an outstanding housing market, lovely weather (only three inches of average snowfall per year!), excellent food, diverse attractions, and much more!
Home of Graceland, the Memphis Zoo, the National Civil Rights Museum, and plenty of soulful music attractions, you won't ever be bored here in Memphis!
Memphis is located in the westernmost corner of Tennessee along the Mississippi River, with Arkansas and Mississippi bordering the city to the west and south.
Memphis International Airportwill get you where you're going when it comes to leisure and business travel, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!