Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Smyrna, TN
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our employed group.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in interventional cardiology
- Interests in coronary and non-invasive
- 1:3 call schedule
- Competitive salary and productivity bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About Centennial Heart at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center:
- 109-bed hospital that is part of the TriStar HCA Healthcare network of eight hospitals and 1,600 physicians that care for families in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky
- Over 22 clinic locations including 39 cardiac specialists in the Nashville market with access to the region’s best cardiac care
- Support team includes two nurse practitioners
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with 24/7 STEMI PCI laboratory
- Cardiac services include cardiac CT scan, angiography, cardiac catheterization (femoral/radial), doppler ultrasound, EKG, echocardiography, MUGA, holter monitoring, intravascular ultrasound, nuclear stress test, stress echocardiography, tilt tables, transesophageal echocardiography and heart failure program
- Offering the highest level of cardiac service in Rutherford County, Tennessee and surrounding communities.
- Centennial Heart is our prestigious cardiology group, with more than thirty members
Smyrna, Tennessee offers a quaint community with the conveniences of big city life. Only 24 miles from Nashville, and a two-hour drive to beautiful Chattanooga, TN, this growing community is home to almost 41,000 residents, and offers a vibrant community of businesses, restaurants and more. You have the opportunity to live in a southeast Nashville suburb or a more semi-rural setting, while enjoying no state income tax.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.