Full Time Stroke - Neurology Job Chicago, IL
Renowned Chicago-based health system, affiliated with the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, will be interviewing Stroke Neurologists to join their prestigious Neurological Institute. Not only will you be joining one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, but you will also be a part of a collaborative, highly-trained Neurological group that offers the highest level of stroke care in the nation!
- Neurological program consists of more than 40 neurologists in 8 specialty programs including a 5-member stroke program
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care at Certified Primary Stroke Centers (all award winning and nationally recognized for quality and safety)
- Nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute
- Opportunity to provide innovative patient care within a highly successful expanding organization
- Academic appointment
- Ability to perform clinical trials
Compensation & Benefits
- 2-yr Salary Guarantee
- RVU Productivity
- Signing Bonus
- Generous paid vacation time, plus personal days and holidays
- Tuition and pension benefits for physician & family
- Low-cost malpractice insurance with excellent coverage
- Comprehensive medical & dental coverage for physicians and dependents
- Multiple options for tax and income-deferred retirement savings
Chicago has it all! Beautiful architecture, endless entertainment, diverse neighborhoods, nationally recognized educational system, and top notch restaurants. For the last 3 years, Chicago has been voted "Best Large City in the U.S." which is why more than 2 million people call it home!
**Must be USA Board Certified/Eligible in Neurology & Stroke for consideration**
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.