Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Lynn Haven, FL
This partnership-track opportunity has a 1-year guaranteed income. You will also be offered a full medical benefit package, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation the first year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME with stipend, a 401k with match and pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a beautiful location close to the water and beaches of Panama City, and a new international airport. Panama City is a four-season paradise with pristine white sand beaches and emerald green water. Fresh, locally caught seafood is featured at many of the restaurants, while some offer live music and waterfront views.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704, or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2625793.
- Partnership consideration after the first year
- Well-established private practice group
- Join 1 radiation oncologist, 2 Hem-oncs, and a urologist
- The latest in RapidArc treatment
- Handle 50% blood disorders and 50% solid tumors
- In practice, recent graduates, and fellows are all welcome
- Clinical trials and exposure to research
- Scenic area of the Panhandle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.