Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CT
A new hospice and palliative care opportunity is now available in Connecticut at a teaching practice. They are accepting internists and family physicians with a palliative care fellowship. You will work Monday through Friday in the practice with only a few weekends per year of inpatient coverage. There will be a phone call schedule of only 1 in 5 weekends. The ideal candidate will be someone with compassion, accountability, and adaptability.
This position offers a competitive compensation dependent upon experience plus RVUs. You will also receive malpractice insurance, loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, vacation, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2627698.
- Very competitive salary and top benefits
- Join an established team with 3 MDs, 2APPs, a chaplain, and social workers
- Inpatient consults and option to grow outpatient practice
- Monday - Friday schedule with a few weekends per year
- Infrequent phone call is 1 in 5 weekends
- Must be fellowship trained
- Proximate to New York City
- Choice communities to live in CTs 'Gold Coast'
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.