Permanent Breast Surgery Job , NY
This shareholder opportunity offers a lucrative income guarantee plus production. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME allowance, life insurance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in the rolling hills of central New York, an ideal environment in which to raise a family or enjoy a relaxing life. You will be about an hour south of the Adirondack Park, one of the nation's most scenic mountain playgrounds. A short drive to the west will take you to the recreational Finger Lakes region.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right plastic surgery job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2626249.
- Large multi-specialty group
- Mostly breast surgery position, but some general surgery
- Breast fellowship is a plus
- 1:3 call schedule
- Join a surgery group
- Full partnership-track position
- Lucrative income guarantee plus production
- Shareholdership after 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.