Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job , OR
We are looking to fill a temporary vascular surgery job now open at an Oregon medical facility. This is short-term coverage. Your duties include open and endovascular procedures in addition to office call and scheduled cases. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only OR-licensed candidates will be accepted. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- Short-term coverage
- OR license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Office call and scheduled cases
- Open and endovascular procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.