Full Time Gastroenterology Job Kennewick, WA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Washington group with their search for a gastroenterologist. Come join one other gastroenterologist at the hospital and one full-time NP. There are also two other GI physicians in the area that are also affiliated and provide coverage. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call. The hospital has its own fully-staffed and equipped endoscopy center. There will also be teaching opportunities with students and residents. They welcome candidates that are both board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee that is dependent upon experience plus production and quality bonuses. You will also be offered full medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2625299.
- Employed position
- ERCP preferred, not required
- Open to a general GI
- Join an established hospital practice
- Full-time APP support
- Teaching opportunities available, not required
- Hospital has an endoscopy center
- Commencement bonus and relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.